Ever wonder how popular you tweets are? Well you will soon be able to track that, when Twitter launches their new analytical service . The new service will allow you too view the popularity of your tweets, your own popularity on the service, number or retweets and replies and favorites each tweet has received.
For businesses and marketers I believe this is a wonderful and useful tools because you will be able to track the popularity or items, such as if you have a new picture of a new product, you would be able to see how many people were curious to see what it looked like. This could give you an idea of how many of your followers would be interested in purchasing the product. I am surprised Twitter hasn't offered this service sooner considering newer sites such as Foursquare has already had this service available.
I dont use Twitter but I'm sure that this would be successful for those who do. It will be another reason for those on Twitter to always tweet something.
ReplyDelete